- BYOB: Bring Your Own Bike protest (storify)
- Protests continue into the night of Sept. 28 (STORIFY) White allies show up. Police pick out specific protesters from crowd, wait a few seconds, and then rush the crowd and make arrest. Police later use those who have been arrested as a negotiation, they say they will release protesters (w/o bond) if the crowd of protesters leaves.
- "Don’t apologize, resign!" Mike Brown’s family wants justice
- Mike Brown’s parents come to Baltimore to help information initiative
- Black moms tell audience how they fear for their sons
- The PTSD epidemic in our most violent neighborhoods
- Rise of the Warrior Cop
- Ferguson protesters support Hong Kong
- The officer shot on Sept. 27 had body camera turned off
- Drug case that won Darren Wilson an award at risk. Darren Wilson failed to show up for a hearing in the case on Monday.
- A tense Ferguson fears the worst is yet to come if grand jury does not indict Darren Wilson
- Mostly black cities, mostly white city halls
- Justice Department to ban profiling by federal law enforcement
- Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson opens up about being racially profiled by police
- The terrifying police shootings of unarmed black men
- Meet Patricia Bynes
- Gwen Ifill reflects on hosting PBS “After Ferguson
- Ferguson demands high fees to turn over city files. Charges media $135 per hour for response.
"There can be no Christian theology which is not identified unreservedly with those who are humiliated and abused. In fact, theology ceases to be a theology of the gospel when it fails to arise out of the community of the oppressed."
— James Cone (via barrenflowers)